With 2012 coming to a close, I thought it would be appropriate to share with you guys a few of my wishes for the upcoming new year. Let’s approach this year with happy thoughts and feelings!
I don’t know about you guys but, in my family, during the remaining 12 seconds of the new year countdown, we eat one grape every second, while making a wish with each one. It is a Spanish tradition. But they are new year resolutions, no less. Although, I have no idea why it is 12 and not 10. Maybe one wish represents each month of the year? Idk. This year, I have decided to approach my new year a little differently and have chosen to include something that is now big in my life: Anime.
Four wishes will be dedicated to my anime life. Another four wishes will be dedicated to my blogging life. And the last remaining four wishes will be dedicated to my personal life.
Anime Life: I wish . . .
- To only watch what I want to watch and not feel pressured.
- To support the anime industry and put in my share of dough.
- To buy my first nendoroid^^ Preferably a Hatsune Miku one. They are so expensive orz.
- To attend AX this summer 2013~! Again :)
- To be more active in the aniblogsphere community. (Posting comments, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- To publish more [full] anime reviews in my blog – something I could do more of.
- To blog for myself and for my love for anime over everything else.
- To clear my backlog XD.
- For health – for me, for my family, my friends, and all anime fans. ;)
- To better manage my time. College is my top priority and there is always room for improvement.
- To become less dependent and more independent.
- To become more sociable/outgoing. It wouldn’t hurt. Wouldn’t hurt at all.
Yes, those are my wishes for the upcoming new year. I would love to hear your resolutions, if you have any. I can only hope that they all come true and hopefully by putting them out there, you will feel more inclined to accomplish them. (Darn. I just thought about a podcast and how I would love to participate in one. I guess that can be a part of my number 1 for blogging life).
Before bidding farewell, I would like to give you guys a little update of what to expect in the next few days because I will be putting blogging “on-hold” during the new year celebrations. After that, I will continue with my weekly blogging schedule starting with my final impressions on Jormungand and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun – so sad that they ended, Bleach manga posts – I have 3 chapters to cover, and Shinsekai yori – I’ve got a lot of catching up to do with that one, but I’ll just summarize all of my thoughts into one post. Oh, and my Madoka movies post. Yes, that too. Plus a new about page. This one is getting old. :P But how about I leave you with some Shinsekai yori news today >> link here.
Have a happy new year!