I’m a little late to this craze and you probably already know what this is, but in case you’re wondering what it is, it was started by Ace Railgun who was suggested to do one of these by a stalker someone. And because I happened to be stalking him at the time, I came across his 50 questions. Soon, others joined(Deluscar’s Kai, Marth from Marth’s Anime Blog, Anime Princess’s Lostty, etc) and I realized I was missing out on all the fun. :( In an attempt to get to know our fellow bloggers more, we answer 25 questions about anime and 25 questions on a more personal level. Here goes nothing . . .
1. Who is your favorite anime character?
Cifer, Ulquiorra from Bleach.
2. Who is your favorite female anime character?
Honda, Tohru from Fruits Basket. She’s so light and bubbly :)
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
There are plenty. To name a few . . . Clannad, Madoka Magica, Angel Beats!, Guilty Crown, Chihayafuru, Space Brothers, Attack on Titan . . .
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Clannad After Story’s opening: Toki wo Kizamu Uta by Lia . . . the feels, am I right?
5. What is your favorite anime ending + animation?
Cowboy Bebop’s ending theme was great.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
Currently, anything in Haikyuu!! anime :3, any scene showing Mutta kicking the astronaut space program’s butt in Space Brothers, Chihaya destroying her opponents in Chihayafuru and yeah . . . lovely lovely scenes.
7. If you could meet an anime character, who would it be?
My husbando, Ulquiorra :3
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Tough question. A lot of characters tend to be very one dimensional, but I’d like to say Akiyama, Mio from K-On!
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
Well, compared to live action films and series, anything that may seem impossible or too expensive to pull off in real life, you can pretty much get it done in animation, and I like that.
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
New season’s take forever! LOL11. Who is your favorite anime couple?
At the moment, it is Chihaya and Taichi from Chihayafuru.
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
Keroberos from Cardcaptor Sakura.
13. What anime would make a good game?
Any fantasy genre anime, I suppose.
14. What game would make a good anime?
I don’t play many games, unfortunately.
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Nah, I’ll always love anime. However, I doubt that in the future I’ll be able to watch anime series as frequently I do right now. Everything in moderation . . .
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
Comedy, Sports . . . Romance.
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Well, if they ask me, I won’t say no. But I can talk about it all day XD.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
Guilty Crown? Ha ha. Well, Deadman Wonderland could use a second season. Badly.
22. What anime was better than you expected?
Gugure! Kokkuri-san (WATCH IT!)
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Sword of the Stranger had some cool action scenes, but my all time favorite will forever be the fight between Goten and Trunks in the World Martial Arts Tournament, in DBZ.
24. Who is your anime waifu?
Well, since you asked, It’d be Tokiwadai’s Ace, “The Railgun,” Misaka Mikoto :P
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Pokemon Stadium and Super Mario for N64.^^
Too embarrassing to say . . . actually, I don’t remember.
Yes I can.
Yes I do.
28. Are you mature?
Being the oldest in the fam and the oldest of my friends, well, I’ve got no freaken choice!! Yeah, I’m pretty mature.
29. What year were you born?
I like both.
31. Describe yourself physically?
Well, Christopher Sabat called me beautiful once(I have proof!). That’s all you really need to know.
I have no idea. But I do know what I’d name my first cat.
One time, as a kid, I flew off the swings(while pretending to be Super Man) and hit the pavement hard on my face. I survived. Brain damaged? Who knows?
Procrastination. Forever procrastinating.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
I’ve tried both. But mainly drink. Ocassionally, of course :P
36. Do you have a tattoo?
No. I’ve considered getting a Dragon Ball tattoo, but that wouldn’t look very attractive 30 years from now, would it?
No. Well yes.
Nothing I can do about it now.
Yes. Is that good or bad?
No. It is a miracle considering the amount of time I spend on the internet.
42. Are you a picky eater?
Not really. I just hate yellow cheese.
Not everyone is worthy of my life (muahahaha) – but yes, my brother.
Instant Transmission. In other words . . . teleporting. You’ll never fucken catch me bitch!
It certainly makes life more interesting. But no.
RICH!! But not that rich. I enjoy my privacy.
No. I can still sit on the flying nimbus, so I’m pretty pure.
Yes. I am Ulquiorra’s girlfriend. Didn’t I tell you?